After long visited my boyfriend's family, I can update my blog again even no one read it Ha Ha Ha. Anyway my passion about writting still the same.
Bom's family have open their own restaurant for many years ago so I have a very good time in his kicthen. He could be a very good chef someday if he get out from his computer and start cooking every meal by his hand not my but it's doesn't mean my cook cant eat. it pretty good [for me]
This is the food I have made, it's call "Tom Yum" there are many kind of Tom Yum such as Tom Yum Shrimp, Tom Yum Fish, Sea food Tom Yum and many other. What I've made was Mushrooms Tom Yum.
First, I prepared my ingredient [ for 3 ]
Mushrooms as much as you want. I uses 2 cup for 3 people.
Tomanto. Just a half, we need only sour from it.
kaffir lime leaves. just a couple of kaffir lime leaves
lemon grass. one shaft.
Kha
small onion.
Boiled water
Put first ingredient Tomanto, kaffir lime, lemon grass, kha and small onion. Wait till the water boil
Add fish sauce to make soup salt.
Add mushrooms while the water boil wait till mushrooms look softer
then pick a pot to counter for add other flavor.
Lemon
Cayenne pepper
And finally, Mushrooms Tom Yum has finish








No comments:
Post a Comment