Hello, this is and emergency post ! I'm not finished write my story but the new problem keep coming. I getting borin with my story now so I'm gonna write it now !
After I have train with my coach [ And he's say I'm his best student ] There is new skater come he's name [ Tylor ] we become friend very fast. I give him and advice he's like my brother, we are very close. We practice together for a year and then new skater come. She comes with her friend often and her friend so handsome his eyes was brown I mean, he's Thai but he has light brown eyes so beatiful [ talk about that later ] I want to know her so I introduce myself to her. 2 days after that we become best friend !
[ This is me ]
Me and Jane become friend so fast because we go out and drunk. Dont know how and dont know why we feel like knowing each other for an age.
This is Jane [ Not her real name ]
We have party at my house
In the same time, me and my boyfriend have fight often almost everyday about same problem. He can't fix and I can't get use to it. Finally, we broke up ! and that become my next big hurt.
He's my boyfriend



No comments:
Post a Comment